This blog is dedicated to my daughters who are beginning their journey through some of the hardest years of life - at least they were for me. There's nothing quite like being a young, teenage girl - I'm often amazed that I survived the experience in tact, and that I actually got through to the other side. It was the most difficult time of my life and I spent most of it feeling miserable, anxious, frustrated and alone.
I'm writing this blog because I want my daughters and other girls their age to know they are not alone, even though it feels that way. I want them to know that they will come through to the other side - that they won't travel in the dark of night forever. I hope that by sharing my experiences, thoughts and feelings, their suffering might be less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment